Write the BSP for ARM Versatile Express device

Đức Anh dauto98 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:32:14 UTC 2021

Hi Gedare,

For the last few days, I am reading the rtems source code, trying to
understand the build system, how a bsp is built. I just has a few questions:
- it seems like the configure.ac and Makefile.am for each BSP
(c/src/lib/libbsp/) is separate from the BSP source code (bsps/). However
not all BSP has configure.ac and Makefile.am, for example, the FVP BSP you
said. What is the difference here?
- my speculation right now is to create a new folder in c/src/lib/libbsp/
for the VExpress device, put the configure.ac and Makefile.am in and put
the source file in bsps/ ?

Best regards,
Duc Anh

Vào Th 4, 14 thg 4, 2021 vào lúc 12:53 Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> đã