Issues with rtems_waf on Windows 10 with gccdeps module

Robin Müller robin.mueller.m at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:59:11 UTC 2021

Hi,

I think the following commit in rtems_waf breaks the waf build on Windows
10:

commit 096372fc4504730e50b51b952ce47ca603b35f01
Author: Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org>
Date:   Thu Oct 10 17:43:11 2019 +1100

    Use gccdeps for dependency scanning.

I get the error that RTEMS is not able to find the rtems.h file in a
certain directory when building the simple quick start application. The
error does not occur on commits before that. I tried to run waf both in the
WIndows CMD and in MinGW64, it is problematic for both.

Kind Regards
Robin