Debugging rtems-docs Sphinx issue

Ryan Long ryan.long at oarcorp.com
Tue Feb 2 21:53:43 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm working on https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/4229#ticket .  The following command is being issued:

/home/rlong/nta-workspace/nta-docs/sphinx/bin/sphinx-build -b html -D extensions=sphinxcontrib.bibtex -C . out contents.rst ->

If I run this with the "->" at the end, I get "bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'" as the erro message. If I run it without the arrow,
It prints out the usage, and it says "sphinx-build: error: cannot find files ['contents.rst']".

I tried adding the recommended configuration settings to each of the conf.py files as sphinxcontrib-bibtex's documentation recommended, and
I added "master_doc = 'contents'" to each of them as well based on the warning message from config.log. Neither had any effect.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Ryan