Remaining Waf Conversion Tickets for Community and GSoC Students

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Feb 10 05:20:42 UTC 2021

On 08/02/2021 10:40, Chris Johns wrote:
>> It is written in Python 3.6.
> We still need to support python 2. Maybe having this file support both could be
> part of the project.
I think this BSP builder is a development tool which can use Python 3.
It is useful to maintain RTEMS, but it is not a tool required for end
users of RTEMS to develop applications. Independent of this, the Python
2 end of life was a year ago.

> Access to all the configure data makes a new problem for the BSP builder, being
> able to vary all options a BSP has? We would not want to do this so what would
> we want?
It should be enough to test all BSP variants, everything else will face
a combinatorial explosion.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER