sifive risc-v hifive unleashed bsp (qemu)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Feb 13 03:59:59 UTC 2021

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021, 8:47 PM Rohan kumar <krohan8870 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will look into this in more detail and get back to you but in mean time
> I want to contribute to any issues so can you suggest any thats need to be
> solved or how do I look for from my own.

Projects or just smaller issues?

There is a tag in the ticketing system for small projects but this query
makes me wonder if some should be closed. Deciding a ticket is dead is
good. :)

https://devel.rtems.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&keywords=~Small&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&order=priority

Looking at Coverity is a quick way to find a small task. Some tickets
geared to adding a test aren't bad.

--joel