New to this Organisation

Prateek Pardeshi prateekp99 at zoho.com
Sat Jan 9 06:55:59 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I am Prateek Pardeshi, a Junior(3rd yr) B.Tech Computer Science Student from SRM IST, Chennai,India.

I’m very interested in Embedded Systems. During my Freshman year at college, I made a project using Microcontroller(Arduino) and Won 1st prize in the Techknow Competition at my college.

I joined this mailing list in the month of October 2020, and lately I was occupied by my End Semester Exams and Practicals.

Since that time, I have been reading mails from the mailing list and saw many active contributors and developers here.

For RTEMS development env setup, I approached to Mritunjay Sharma and his blog helped me a lot, I am still facing small issues while setting it up and I’ll try to rectify it soon.

I have been contributing to Open Source Organisations over an year now.
My Prev Open Source Experience:
1. Completed GirlScript Summer of Code 2020.
2. Mentor at StudentCodein 2020 (3-month open source program)
3. Mentor at Hackincodes 2020

My Github: https://github.com/the-coder-dude

I am looking forward to contributing and becoming a long-term contributor
to this Organisation.

Regards
Prateek Pardeshi