Phrases for CONSTRAINTS section in the directive documentation

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Jan 22 12:09:43 UTC 2021

Hello,

since there is an agreement to add a CONSTRAINTS section to the
directive documentation, I need some standard phrases.

1.

The directive may be called in interrupt context.

2.

The directive may be called from interrupt context.

3.

The directive can be called ... interrupt context.

What do you prefer?

I would use it for other contexts as well.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER
email: sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de