[patch libBSD] dev/ofw: Use RTEMS OFW FDT implementation

Christian MAUDERER christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Thu Jan 28 07:45:52 UTC 2021

Am 28.01.21 um 06:28 schrieb Chris Johns:
> On 28/1/21 4:12 am, Niteesh G. S. wrote:
>> Hello Christian,
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 3:59 PM Christian MAUDERER
>> <christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
>> <mailto:christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de>> wrote:
>>
>>      Hello Niteesh,
>>
>>      I think there is an open Question from Chris for that patch:
>>
>>      https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2021-January/063988.html
>>      <https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2021-January/063988.html>
>>

>> I never received that mail, maybe Chris forgot to add me to the CC list.
>> I'll answer his question in that thread.
>
> If you are developing and submitting patched (and many thanks :)) I suggest it
> would be better receive emails and not the digest for this list. My only reply
> to the list response was not deliberate, it just sometimes happen depending on
> which button gets clicked.
>
> Thanks
> Chris

Hello Niteesh,

maybe you want to check whether Gmail supports some filter options. For
a lot of mail providers you can set up some kind of server side filter
that automatically moves mails with a certain header (in this case
"List-ID" containing devel.rtems.org) to an extra folder. That allows to
subscribe to even large mailing lists without flooding your inbox.

Best regards

Christian
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Christian MAUDERER