RTEMS Net Services Repository Ready

gerberhe11 at gmail.com gerberhe11 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 22:26:46 UTC 2021

Hi all,

We have been working on adding support for the net-services within the
rtems-net-legacy project. In the current state, we are successfully able to
build and test the net-services as a submodule within the net-legacy
repository for telnetd and tftpfs.

Next, we will be working on adding ftpfs as well in this net-services
submodule. Afterwards we will be getting the net-demos included and working
in this project as well, for that, we are planning on adding waf support for
the net configurations into the net-demos.

Here is a link for this net-services submodule:

https://github.com/kingneo77/net_services

Also is a link to the most recent commit in the net-legacy repository that
adapts this submodule:

https://github.com/kingneo77/rtems-net-legacy/commit/f1b8234fe683b1d4b772bfe
3f4c3512f31536436

We want this net-services to be added to the top RTEMS repository soon, and
any feedback and suggestions on the repository as well as the implementation
of the net-services would be greatly appreciated! We are hoping to move
forward in this direction for the net services, and support will be added to
libbsd as well.

Thanks,

Harrison Gerber

 <mailto:gerberhe11 at gmail.com> gerberhe11 at gmail.com