GSoC - Code Formatting and Style Checking for RTEMS score

Kuan-Hsun Chen c0066c at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 11:23:27 UTC 2021

Hello Ida,

It would be great if you make a README.md at
https://github.com/Idadelveloper/rtems/tree/master/hooks to guide potential
users how to use your pre-commit hook and provide some examples.

I tried to find the information from your blog, but the update stopped at
the second week (https://idadelveloper.github.io/blog/2021/05/21/gsoc-week2).
I don't know if the post has been updated by taking the suggestion from
Gedare, e.g., I read that some possible options to pass arguments are
listed, but I see that you have considered Joel's comments for the ignoring
paths. Please make a new post in your blog to summarize the latest status.

Best regards,
Kuan-Hsun

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 9:22 AM Sebastian Huber <

> Hello Ida,
>
> On 10/07/2021 01:08, Ida Delphine wrote:
> > I added the functionality for my script to ignore certain directories
> > like /bsps/, /testsuites/, '/cpukit/zlib', '/cpukit/mghttpd'.
> > https://github.com/Idadelveloper/rtems/blob/master/hooks/pre-commit
> > <https://github.com/Idadelveloper/rtems/blob/master/hooks/pre-commit>
> > Are there any extra directories I should exclude?
> >
> > Also open to more suggestions and feedback to make my code better :)
>
> what do I have to do to test this pre-commit hook?
>
> --
> embedded brains GmbH
> Herr Sebastian HUBER
> Dornierstr. 4
> 82178 Puchheim
> Germany
> email: sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
> phone: +49-89-18 94 741 - 16
> fax:   +49-89-18 94 741 - 08
>
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht München
> Registernummer: HRB 157899
> Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: Peter Rasmussen, Thomas Dörfler
> Unsere Datenschutzerklärung finden Sie hier:
> https://embedded-brains.de/datenschutzerklaerung/

Diese Mail wurde mobil geschrieben. Etwaige Rechtschreibfehler sind volle
Absicht und als großzügiges Geschenk zu verstehen.