GSoC - Code Formatting and Style Checking for RTEMS score

Ida Delphine idadelm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 05:24:04 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I applied the configuration Sebastian used and ran clang-format on
cpukit/score/src/threadqenque.c and so far these are the differences I
could notice...
Below are some example areas in the code you can spot the differences:

   - In line 68, the ")" at the end of the parameter list needs to be in a
   new row, but this doesn't seem to be supported in clang-format.
   - In line 142, if the function call is split into multiple rows, the
   ");" should always be in a new row.
   - In line 201-202, we can see that the "*" of the pointers are not
   aligned to the right.

You can check out the formatted file here - https://pastebin.com/nDBrSSCP