Can't build minimal buildset for libbsd on IMXRT

dufault at hda.com dufault at hda.com
Fri Jun 11 13:36:06 UTC 2021

> On Jun 11, 2021, at 09:22 , Christian Mauderer <oss at c-mauderer.de> wrote:
>
> Yes, right. But if I didn't miss one, they should be all called only if INET6 is defined (in rtemsbsd/include/rtems/bsd/local/opt_inet6.h). In the minimal buildset that shouldn't be the case.
>
> Do you have a previously installed libbsd in your prefix that might mess with the build?

I *do* have a previously installed libbsd in my prefix. I don't understand the workflow properly.

I figured that if I did "./waf distclean" in rtems-libbsd between switching build sets the build woiuld bootstrap properly but evidently not.

Do you need to use multiple prefixes to support multiple build sets?  I wanted to try the minimal one first before installing.

Peter
Peter Dufault

This email is delivered through the public internet using protocols subject to interception and tampering.