GSOC POSIX Compliance: Stuck trying to build Newlib

Matthew Joyce mfjoyce2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:15:58 UTC 2021

Hi Dr. Joel,

I used the following, based on Vaibhav's blog:

$ export PATH=$HOME/development/rtems/6/bin:$PATH

$ ../newlib-cygwin/configure --target=sparc-rtems6 --disable-shared
--disable-nls --enable-werror --enable-newlib-supplied-syscalls
--enable-interwork --enable-multilib --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld

When I enter "type sparc-rtems6-gcc" (I hope I'm understanding that
correctly!), I get sparc-rtems6-gcc is hashed...and then my PATH.

Thanks again!

V/r,

Matt