Testing SDIO drivers for ZynqMP in RTEMS-libbsd

Christian Mauderer oss at c-mauderer.de
Tue Jun 29 18:00:44 UTC 2021

Hello Stephen,

testing SD drivers is a bit tricky. You can use the media01 and a SD
card. As soon as the driver works, media01 will mount the SD card and
you can write to it.

I wrote a SD driver just recently. What was really useful for me was a
logic analyzer that can be handled by sigrok (in my case it was a Saleae
Logic). Sigrok can decode the SD commands and with that I was able to
compare what the stack thought that it would send and what reached the
hardware. For the analysis I reduced the Speed as far as possible for a
SD card.

Best regards

Christian