Question about Raspberry Pi bspstarthooks.c - potential patch

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 18:56:48 UTC 2021

Hi Sebastian,
I understand the move in that commit now.
Maybe it's not working on the single core models because the code is
conditional for ARMV7 + A or ARMV8?
https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/bsps/arm/shared/start/start.S#n485
I think the single core RPIs are ARM1176JZF-S (ARMv6Z).
Do the conditional defines come from the compiler?

Thanks,
Alan