GSoC - Code Formatting and Style Checking for RTEMS score

Ida Delphine idadelm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:11:18 UTC 2021

Hello mentors,

Here is the code for my pre-commit hook script. How it works is by default,
upon commiting it outputs a warning stating the number of style issues in
case there are mismatches.
The user can trigger the strict mode which gives a more detailed output of
the style issues by running adding the mode to the config file ( git config
mode "strict") - will document this.

https://github.com/Idadelveloper/rtems/blob/master/hooks/pre-commit

I had already sent some screenshots here on how the outcome looks like.
Will love to improve my code based on your feedback and get more
suggestions.