GSoC Introduction

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Mar 11 15:21:09 UTC 2021

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 7:47 PM Ida Delphine <idadelm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it okay I assign a task to myself?

The way it works is that you will discuss the open projects (here)
with mentors, and identify one to develop into a proposal. It will not
be assigned until later maybe, but we aim to prevent multiple students
from expending much effort to develop overlapping proposals, so
keeping the discussion open and transparent is helpful.

So if one or a few tasks appeal to you, please feel free to start
talking about them, as you work your way through our getting started
material.

Gedare