Call for GSoC Mentors and Ideas

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Mar 14 17:06:09 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,

RTEMS was officially accepted to GSoC (hooray!) and I am starting the
process to invite mentors. I think I have invited everyone who
volunteered so far. If you volunteered and don't have an invite,
please let me know. If you would like to volunteer to mentor (review
proposals, co-mentor, or primary mentor) please reply to me so I can
invite you. This year's GSoC is a bit different with less
scope/expectations, although it's not yet clear to me if that will
translate to less time needed to mentor ;)

Gedare