All (18) RSB tool failures on rtems6 (details on m68k)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Mar 16 14:19:18 UTC 2021

Thanks. I will spin them again.

What ended up working was removing the installed tools from
a previous hash, all downloaded source, all logs, and the RSB build
directory. I suspect it was a hiccup on binutils of some kind.

What is puzzling is that it didn't happen on the FreeBSD or Ubuntu
machines. But they are slower and I tend to build more frequently
on the CentOS machine. Maybe it caught a bad step where the
others didn't.

Anyway, everything is bad on track except for the known issues of
rtems-bsp-tester and mips on FreeBSD. And the quite odd one that
I have qemu hanging with the rtems-tester on CentOS for a handful
of tests. That last one I need to look into.

--joel

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 6:46 AM Sebastian Huber <