GSoC Project- BSP Executable Conversion

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat Mar 20 05:58:04 UTC 2021

Hi Daman,

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 11:32 PM Daman Bir Singh
<damanbirsingh97 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Should I look for any other project other than this?

I think the project is of interest. Please note that generally the
mailing list is less active on the weekends. Usually, if your email
doesn't get any response for about 2-3 working days, then you may like
to give a polite ping to try to get some attention. So, if no one
responds to you by Monday, maybe ping again to try to get some
feedback on the project direction.

Gedare