GSoC project: #3850 Modular Network Stacks

Rajiv Vaidyanathan rajiv.vaidyanathan4 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:20:26 UTC 2021

Hello RTEMS community,

I found the ticket: Modular Network Stacks interesting. It would be great
if someone can tell the current status of this ticket and what
contributions can be done as a GSoC project.

In the prerequisites list given, I have experience in UNIX socket
programming (in C and python), OSI model, basic Wireshark but I don't have
much experience in assembly (I can read assembly but haven't written
assembly code) and device drivers. It would be great if someone can guide
me if I can take up this project.

Thanks and regards,
Rajiv