Regarding cross-reference link in docs

Ayushman Mishra ayushvidushi01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 07:19:11 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
I am writing a document page and i am getting stuck in writing reference
link to different manual of docs. I tried using the .. _reference: ,
:ref:`refrence-link` method but it works for document in same manual but
not in different manuals . And I think this is an issue in several
different pages of docs also since while going through other pages I saw
reference-links given in form of complete url of other doc manual which I
don't think will work once the master branch changes to release version (
and url gets changed) .
It would very helpful if someone can please provide some information about
how to refer to different manual so that I can complete the page and
correct other links of docs.
Thanks,
Ayushman