Two Resource Leaks

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Mar 27 13:53:11 UTC 2021

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 12:04 AM Richi Dubey <richidubey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe that cause of the recent commits in the last two months, these
> are the tests that have started failing on master:
> dl09.exe
> psxpasswd02.exe
> pwdgrp01.exe
> shell01.exe
> sptimecounter02.exe
> ttest02.exe
>
> and a timeout:
> smpmrsp01.ex

The password ones are for an incorrect change to pwdgrp.c to assert if
mkdir fails creating /etc. That should account for pwdgrp, paxpasswd02, and
shell01. This code needs to turn into a (void) rather than an assert.

https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/cpukit/libcsupport/src/pwdgrp.c#n74

And looking at git makes me realise that I didn't push the fix for that. It
is in my tree. Sorry.

The issue I found is different and won't happen on every target or bsp.

Psim has 6-9 failures even after freeing the right stack address.