Building rtems-kernel with RSB

Ryan Long ryan.long at oarcorp.com
Wed Oct 6 13:44:16 UTC 2021

ping

-----Original Message-----
From: devel <devel-bounces at rtems.org> On Behalf Of Ryan Long
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 5:25 PM
To: devel at rtems.org
Subject: Building rtems-kernel with RSB

Hi,

I'm trying to build rtems-kernel with the RSB. I haven't gotten it to work. I'm getting "Undefined reference to" errors for variables defined in tls.h (_TLS_Data_size, _TLS_Data_begin, etc.). I noticed that they are being defined in linkcmds.base in my bsp-install directory. The current command I'm using is

../source-builder/sb-set-builder \
--prefix=/home/rlong/rtems-work/bsp-install/arm-rtems6 \ -rtems-bsp=arm/xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu \ 6/rtems-kernel

I'm not sure what argument needs the location of bsp-install (if it's needed). Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Ryan