V2 : Zynq/ZynqMP UART driver

chrisj at rtems.org chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Sep 9 08:25:00 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have tested this version on zynq and zynqmp hardware and I am not seeing any issues.

I was seeing lost data with the serial port connected to FreeBSD 13 running ser2net.
After careful review iof the driver I ended up spinning up a RPi3 with Ubunutu and ser2net
it working as expected and there is no lost data. I have raised a FreeBSD bug on the
package.

I am not seeing any junk data at boot and no lost data. I have the testsuite running
now and it should post to build when done. Over 100 tests have run without any
errors. Note, rtems-test is using my recent patches.