Call for Mentors, Project Ideas

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Feb 7 23:10:50 UTC 2022

Hello all,

RTEMS Project is applying to participate in GSoC 2022. There are a few
significant changes to GSoC this year, including that eligibility is
expanded beyond students, the program timeline can be more flexible to
expend effort over more months (until November) if agreed upon by all
involved, and project scope can be either small or large with stipend
scaling. We are encouraged to have/consider a variety of large and
small scope projects. Instead of calling GSoC participants as
"students" they are now referred to as "contributors".

If you would like to be a primary or secondary mentor, please let me
know so I can invite you later on. If you have ideas for small/large
projects, feel free to add them as tickets, as explained on our ideas
page: https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects

Thanks,
Gedare