Progress of raspberry pi 4 aarch64 BSP

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 04:56:38 UTC 2022

Hey,

Maybe this list would help with the 'member who deals with Rasperry Pi' part:
https://devel.rtems.org/browser/rtems/MAINTAINERS.

Also, if you look down into earlier GSoC projects in RTEMS and the
tickets (https://devel.rtems.org/query) that relate to Raspberry Pi,
you might be able to get a sense of what has already been done and
what's remaining.

Good luck with your journey!