STM32H7 HAL update, merge ready.

Karel Gardas karel at functional.vision
Thu Mar 10 13:41:35 UTC 2022

On 3/10/22 13:42, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 13:18, Karel Gardas wrote:
>>
>> Hello Sebastian,
>>
>> https://github.com/kgardas/rtems/tree/stm32h7-hal-update -- contains
>> all required/recommended by you. Please recheck and merge if possible.
>
> Is there a line ending change in the STM code update patches? Which line
> ending have the new files?

New files preserve line endings of original projects which were source
for HAL code. That is LF. There are only few files with crlf and those
are onlyfiles produced by you/embedded brains. You can use ls-files
--eol command to verify:

$ git ls-files --eol|grep crlf
i/crlf  w/crlf  attr/                   include/stm32h7xx_hal_conf.h
i/crlf  w/crlf  attr/                   start/ext-mem-ctl.c
i/crlf  w/crlf  attr/                   start/system_stm32h7xx.c

So, we're nearly CRLF free now. Please keep it that way if possible.

Thanks!
Karel