Dependencies of PPS API in rtems-libbsd

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Mar 15 16:01:17 UTC 2022

Hello Gabriel,

On 15/03/2022 16:31, Gabriel.Moyano at dlr.de wrote:
> I'm working on enabling PPS support in RTEMS

does this mean you want to define PPS_SYNC for kern_tc.c and
kern_ntptime.c in RTEMS? I guess you want to enable tc_poll_pps in
struct timecounter as well?

For what do you need the sleep() and wakeup() support? Is this only used
by the RFC 2783 PPS-API implementation?

If you want to keep implement this in RTEMS, then you can convert this
to use a condition variable from <sys/lock.h> or <rtems/thread.h>.

All the uses of sleep() and wakeup() need to be clearly identified and
if possible avoided.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER