Ticket Triage for Branching 6

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Nov 30 02:10:43 UTC 2022

Hi

If you saw the announcement on Discord, you know there was a ticket Triage
session in the #workshop channel. Chris and I have done this together
before but this time decided to share the work with anyone interested to
watch. Chris and I with assistance from Andrei reviewed over 100 tickets.
We closed some, changed the milestone on some, and asked for status from
the submitter on others.

If we pushed a ticket your way or asked you to update a ticket, please do
so.

There are a number of tickets with easy bug fixes or documentation and we
need help to address the remaining issues.

We plan to do the ticket Triage session on Discord again in a couple of
weeks. Hopefully the tickets needing attention will have gotten it.

Many hands make light work and this is time that definitely applies.

Thanks and looking forward to patches. :)

--joel