Ping on ticket 4728 + patch

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Oct 14 13:19:14 UTC 2022

Pushed. Thanks for pinging. It does help.

Since you are looking at the riscv BSPs, could you look at the four
BSP build failures reported here:

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/build/2022-September/036496.html

I think they are all variants so one fix (maybe repeated) should do it.
The reported message isn't much help:

   1 smp riscv/rv32iac build:
      configure: /home/tester/rtems-cron-6/rtems/waf configure\
      --prefix=/home/tester/rtems-cron-6/tools/6/bsps --top=/home/tester\
      /rtems-cron-6/rtems --rtems-config=config-riscv-rv32iac-smp.ini
     error: ld/collect2:0 error: no error message found!

It might be nothing more than a test which doesn't fit in some section
but I have no idea beyond that they are all noted as SMP. Chris may be
helpful decoding the precise configuration.

--joel