rtems-libbsd support RISC-V or not

Hesham Almatary Hesham.Almatary at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 09:32:59 UTC 2022

I tested building a RISC-V BSP (rv64imafdc_medany) for QEMU today.
Things build out the box. I also tried to run the tests and got the
following results:

Passed:        31
Failed:         4
User Input:    21
Expected Fail:  0
Indeterminate:  0
Benchmark:      0
Timeout:        0
Test too long:  0
Invalid:        0
Wrong Version:  0
Wrong Build:    0
Wrong Tools:    0
Wrong Header:   0
-----------------
Total:         56
Failures:
 commands01.exe
 lagg01.exe
 ping01.exe
 vlan01.exe
User Input:
 arphole.exe
 dhcpcd02.exe
 dhcpcd01.exe
 ftpd01.exe
 foobarserver.exe
 evdev01.exe
 foobarclient.exe
 ipsec01.exe
 mcast01.exe
 nfs01.exe
 netshell01.exe
 media01.exe
 ppp01.exe
 pf02.exe
 telnetd01.exe
 termios.exe
 usbkbd01.exe
 usb01.exe
 usbserial01.exe
 usbmouse01.exe
 zerocopy01.exe
Average test time: 0:00:01.029167
Testing time     : 0:00:57.633379

Supporting/adding a virtio-net device should be straightforward.