Text Formatting Patches coming

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Oct 31 15:59:21 UTC 2022

I am planning to roll out several text formatting changes over the
next 6 weeks or so, to include:
1. Removal of URLs from Copyright lines as per #4636. Note: Most of
the included URLs currently are from EB or Chris Johns (Contemporary
Software).
2. Consistent capitalization of Copyright (C) in file header blocks as
per #4637.
* Style Updates as per #3860.

This effort will include documentation, inclusion of automation tools,
and 3rd party software management. I will send patches and give notice
before any changes hit, but I wanted to give a heads up here that this
process will be taking place. If you have any specific requests or
patches pending in an area that I should avoid for now, please let me
know.

Gedare