RPi 4B MMU seems to be enabled but throwing aarch64-default-exception error

Noor Aman nooraman5718 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:18:19 UTC 2022

Openocd connection is on my website. Here's the link to that.
https://0xnoor.hashnode.dev/setup-openocd-with-jtag-uart-on-raspberry-pi-4-using-ft232h

I pushed the code to my github repo. Be sure to checkout noor-dev branch.
Here's the link for that. https://github.com/0xnoor/rtems

And yes the code looks bad as of now, I'll do optimization and everything
soon.

Thanks