[PATCH] doxygen: Harmonize header file references
sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Feb 10 12:54:38 UTC 2023
cpukit/doxygen/appl-config.h | 12 ++++++------
cpukit/include/rtems/rtems/tasks.h | 6 +++---
2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/cpukit/doxygen/appl-config.h b/cpukit/doxygen/appl-config.h
index 5dc84824da..db1dc52d22 100644
@@ -3717,9 +3717,9 @@
* @brief This configuration option is an integer define.
* If this configuration option is specified, then the task storage areas for
- * the IDLE tasks are statically allocated by <rtems/confdefs.h>. The value of
- * this configuration option defines the size in bytes of the task storage area
- * of each IDLE task in the system.
+ * the IDLE tasks are statically allocated by ``<rtems/confdefs.h>``. The
+ * value of this configuration option defines the size in bytes of the task
+ * storage area of each IDLE task in the system.
* @par Default Value
* This configuration option has no default value. If it is not specified,
@@ -3749,9 +3749,9 @@
* The value of this configuration option is passed to
- * RTEMS_TASK_STORAGE_SIZE() by <rtems/confdefs.h> to determine the actual size
- * of the statically allocated area to take architecture-specific overheads
- * into account.
+ * RTEMS_TASK_STORAGE_SIZE() by ``<rtems/confdefs.h>`` to determine the actual
+ * size of the statically allocated area to take architecture-specific
+ * overheads into account.
diff --git a/cpukit/include/rtems/rtems/tasks.h b/cpukit/include/rtems/rtems/tasks.h
index 6d643b7fbe..eaa7959dbb 100644
@@ -734,9 +734,9 @@ rtems_status_code rtems_task_create(
* memory allocators. This can simplify the application architecture as well
* as any analysis that may be required.
- * The stack space estimate done by <rtems/confdefs.h> assumes that all tasks
- * are created by rtems_task_create(). The estimate can be adjusted to take
- * user-provided task storage areas into account through the
+ * The stack space estimate done by ``<rtems/confdefs.h>`` assumes that all
+ * tasks are created by rtems_task_create(). The estimate can be adjusted to
+ * take user-provided task storage areas into account through the
* #CONFIGURE_MINIMUM_TASKS_WITH_USER_PROVIDED_STORAGE application
* configuration option.
More information about the devel