Repository edit

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Wed Jul 19 01:54:46 UTC 2023

There was a mistaken push to the RTEMS main repository earlier.  These things
happen so we have rewound the repository back to the latest safe commit.

This is 1425735.

If anyone did checkout the repository afterwards they will get an error when
trying to update as the repository has been rewound.  You can solve this by
doing a fresh clone -- something I always recommend

Alternatively you can reset your own repository by doing

  git reset --hard 1425735

While on the master branch -- please keep in mind this will blow away any
changes you have in your source tree.

Sebastian, I noticed you had two commits pushed after these will need to be
re-applied as rewinding back is the safest and best way to handle this.

Amar.