6.1 Ticket Triage Meetings

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Jun 22 13:27:46 UTC 2023

Hi

I apologize for the short notice but it was hard to get agreement on a time
to sync up. We will likely try to do this again next week.

Hopefully, at least Chris, Kinsey, and I will be on Discord around 4pm
today (Thursday Chicago time). Gedare has a personal commitment and

The goal of the triage is to ensure the tickets assigned to 6.1 and not 7.1
or indefinite,  are valid, can't just be closed as already fixed, etc. OR
have a volunteer fix them if they are easy enough OR just assign them to
someone who is committed to providing a solution.

We want to clear the tickets and make a 6.1 release. Help is needed with
the triage and resolution of tickets.

We will probably setup a special channel for this. Last time one of us
shared their screen and we discussed tickets.

Please plan to show up and help with tickets.

--joel