Call for Mentors gsoc'23

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Mar 8 02:43:13 UTC 2023

Hello all,

RTEMS Project is again to participate in GSoC (2023). If you would
like to be a primary or secondary mentor, please register at
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ for the current program year, and
then let me know so that I can add you to RTEMS Project. The workflow
is a bit different this year, as I cannot add/invite individuals until
they have set up their profile and agreed to the terms and conditions
for the current year's program.

If you have ideas for small/large projects, feel free to add them as
tickets, as explained on our ideas page:
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects

There have already been a few potential new contributors on the
Discord and mailing list.

Thanks,
Gedare