[lwip 2/2] Move and rename sys_arch_data_sync_barier()

Kinsey Moore kinsey.moore at oarcorp.com
Thu Mar 9 13:56:49 UTC 2023

On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 7:48 AM Sebastian Huber <

> On 09.03.23 14:46, Kinsey Moore wrote:
> > Normally with rtems-lwip I would complain that this doesn't follow the
> > convention of using #ifdef __rtems__ to modify files from upstream
> > sources (each root directory except rtemslwip has an upstream source),
> > but the uLan authors have given permission to fully integrate this code
> > into the rtemslwip directory where possible (the TI code will go into
> > its own directory). This patch looks good.
>
> Ok, does this mean this driver as an active upstream?

The non-TI portions of the uLan upstream are not active and will be
integrated sometime soon. The person doing the integrating needs to
evaluate the source of the TI portions and we can see how active it is. As
of now, I don't know how active the TI portions are.

> I still have some issues with this driver since the MDIO interfaces seem
> to be duplicated.

Kinsey