No subject

Aryan askarawale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 19:02:20 UTC 2023

Hello Community
I am Aryan Sachin Karawale, a second-year Electronics and
Telecommunications student from Mumbai, India. I have a keen interest in
embedded systems and am interested in contributing to RTEMS under the GSoC
program. I have completed the installations for the same and have completed
the preliminary HelloWorld task I would like to work on the #2891 projects
to improve the bsps for BeagleBoard (https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2891)
and #3784  Beagle BSP: Add a flattened device tree based initialization.
Please guide me on how to proceed further on my GSoC journey. I've attached
screenshots about the same.