[rtems-source-builder] devel/qemu-xilinx: Fix source URL

Alex White alex.white at oarcorp.com
Wed May 10 20:38:29 UTC 2023

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 1:28 PM Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

> I think the https works though? Or does it break?
>
> I recall there are sometimes issues that users face based on their IT
> site policy that prevents git protocol from working properly while
> https almost always works (tunnels) right.

Hi Gedare,

The build was broken before this patch.

HTTPS does work, yes, and this patch does not change the protocol. This just
changes how the source is handled by the RSB scripts. To get the git handling to
work, the URL needs to start with 'git://'. It still uses HTTPS since it
specifies '?protocol=https' in the URL.

Thanks,

Alex