Proposal Review Request for "Add BSP for Polarfire-based Beagle" GSOC 2024 Project

Purva Yeshi purvayeshi550 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 10:33:41 UTC 2024

Hello,
I am Purva Yeshi, a pre-final year Electronics and Telecommunication
undergraduate from VJTI, Mumbai. I am very interested in the project "Add
BSP for Polarfire-based Beagle" for GSOC 2024.
I have successfully completed the Hello World task and also built the same
Hello World code using the RISC-V BSP variant, simulating it on QEMU.
I've drafted a proposal for this project. I kindly request your review of
the proposal and any suggestions you may have to enhance its practicality
and effectiveness in achieving project objectives.

Here is the proposal :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EFXrD_59smEoH-mLu6vkrc_5k2wb5hyzI16NUXWzI8k/edit