POSIX Issue 8 (2024) Download Available

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Jul 19 15:02:22 UTC 2024

Hi

The PDF and HTML versions of the new POSIX Issue 8 are now available.

I have copied the announcement below:

Dear all
I am pleased to announce that the html version of the 2024 edition is now
available to read online, more information and registration at

http://publications.opengroup.org/c243

Registration helps us to track interest, once registered you can bookmark
the direct page within pubs.opengroup.org.

Please use the Online Pubs project for reporting any issues using Mantis.
We’ll give it a few weeks for any feedback before we put up the download
bundles.

regards
Andrew

--------
Andrew Josey                 The Open Group
Austin Group Chair
Email: a.josey at opengroup.org
Apex Plaza, Forbury Road,Reading,Berks.RG1 1AX,England