Assistance Needed: Locating arm-rtems5-gdb implementation in source code

Kinsey Moore kinsey.moore at oarcorp.com
Mon Mar 11 13:48:28 UTC 2024

On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 6:18 AM Xin Zheng <xin.zheng at gmv.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I’m currently working with RTEMS for ARM architecture and I’m facing
> challenges locating the implementation details for arm-rtems5-gdb in the
> RTEMS source code. Despite my efforts, I have been unable to pinpoint the
> exact location.
>

> Could you kindly guide me to the specific location within the source code
> where I can find the arm-rtems5-gdb implementation? Any additional
> information or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
arm-rtems5-gdb would be built with the 5/rtems-arm recipe in RSB. That
overall recipe is located at
rtems-source-builder/rtems/config/5/rtems-arm.bset, but it looks like it
has been removed in recent versions (since 40af487dfc26). You can check out
the RSB 5 branch with "git checkout 5" get access to the current versions
of the 5/rtems-arm recipe.

Kinsey