Request for feedback on project proposal and documentation approach

Purva Yeshi purvayeshi550 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 10:16:57 UTC 2024

Hello Mentors, I have signed up for the RTEMS Gitlab platform. I am
proposing to use hackmd.io as a documentation tool to create blog posts
that detail my work progress. However, I am open to any other suggestions
or preferred platforms you may have in mind.

I would appreciate your feedback on my project proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EFXrD_59smEoH-mLu6vkrc_5k2wb5hyzI16NUXWzI8k/edit>.
Although I have put in a lot of effort to outline my goals and plans, I am
eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions for further improvement. It is
important to me that we are aligned on the objectives, and your insights
could help refine my project direction.

Additionally, I plan to collaborate with you to prepare an updated goal
plan that incorporates any feedback or suggestions you may have.
I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards, Purva Yeshi