whole-tree (almost) cleanup...

Ed Sutter edsutterjr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:42:36 UTC 2015

I just ran:
astyle --unpad-paren --align-pointer=name --lineend=linux --add-brackets --convert-tabs --style=knf -A4 $file

on all files under umon/main and umon/apps.  I used astyle_2.05.1_linux, built from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/astyle/files/astyle/astyle%202.05.1/astyle_2.05.1_linux.tar.gz
There are versions for Windows and Mac as well; although I have not tried them.
Hopefully this will establish a consistent code base.
Moving forward, I'd like to use this as a final pass on any code put into the tree.

The 'astyle' tool is clean and simple to build (available from sourceforge)...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/astyle/

Ed