target version...

Ed Sutter edsutterjr at
Thu Aug 6 00:57:17 UTC 2015

I just noticed that the target_version.h file still had remnants of csb740,
so I cleared it out, and set the target version to zero.
Typically I don't start incrementing that number until the port is complete.
Then it changes to '1', and usually only increments if there are bug fixes
or features added to the port.

Also, the main/glib code is updated.  This should be transparent to you,
but I figured I'd let you know in case you notice the changes...

I did this to clean up some question on where the files that I didn't write
came from (most are BSD, but a few are elsewhere).  This is documented in
the getglib script in that directory.

More information about the umon-devel mailing list