other stuff...

Ed Sutter ed.sutter at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Jul 14 12:24:39 UTC 2015

Jarielle,
After pushing the GPIO/LED stuff last night, I realized that one other
feature that is handy to have initialized is a hardware based timer.
I'll look into this (since its simple! :-) ), and hook it in. You're making
great progress, now moving on to eMMC, so just stay that course.

Then, after eMMC and Ethernet comes TFS...
TFS was written for use on NOR flash (the power-safe defragmentation
assumes that); however, in general it can also be used in RAM
(pumped from some other non-volatile source at startup); so its
reasonable to run TFS with SPI-flash or MMC as well (minus the
power-safe defragmentation).   Once you have the MMC interface
working, this should be relatively easy to pull in.

I think at that point, things are almost wrapped up!  Cool!
:-)
Ed