BBB: DDR3 is now initialized, next step is initializing MMC interface.

Jarielle Catbagan jcatbagan93 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:02:08 UTC 2015

Ok, so I just tested the DDR3 memory with the "mt" command, and it
seems to be working properly.  I have attached two screenshots using
"mt".

Haven't really looked into "mt" in much detail just yet, but the
second "mt" test shown attached is interesting.  After a few
iterations of the command, it looks like I have to run "mt' over the
memory space I am testing first, in order to get the values
complemented after subsequent invocations of "mt" with the -t option.
Please let me know if I am missing something.  Otherwise I will now
continue on in moving the DDR3 initialization to rom_reset.S.

Thanks.