astyle...

Ed Sutter edsutterjr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 16:08:32 UTC 2015

Anyone have any objections to me making one pass on the umon main and apps directory with astyle?
It will clean up tabs and a few other things...

astyle --unpad-paren --align-pointer=name --add-brackets --convert-tabs --style=knf -A4 <filename>

Yea, I should have done this prior to handing the code over, but...
:-(

Assuming no objections, I'd like to then make it a rule that this command be run on
any new stuff.  I say this knowing that I'll be guilty of not always adhering to
the style, so this enforces is.
Is that reasonable?